Monday, July 28, 2003

Sexercise!

According to this months Cosmopolitan, a 15 minute tryst with your man burns 64 calories! Don't the experts recommend getting your heart rate up for an hour 3 times a week? Thats 768 calories well spent!

Well, I did indeed survive the Blogathon. I am still a little sick - I have been on a mostly liquid diet ever since (Duncan has been taking very good care of me) and I have lost 8 pounds. Its ok, thats 8 pounds I am happy to see go, just wish the circumstances were a little different...

I must admit though, after Blogging for so much during the Blogathon, I am a little Blogged out. 48 posts, 48 topics, thats more then I usually do in a months time... so you may forgive me if it takes me a while to get back into the groove of things. It will happen, though, have no fear!

Having said that though, this post feels "unfinished". I am scheming in my head how to tempt my love to stay home with me tomorrow... I have been so sick that I miss him terribly... so I will take my leave to go and work my magic ;-)


No comments: