Saturday, July 26, 2003

Exercise Ideas

I was asked to blog about excerise ideas... I had to think for a bit what that meant, given my earlier post on being active to loss weight.

I think, when some people just want excerise ideas, what they really need is a plan. When a "snack attack" is coming and you feel the munchies creeping up on you, get out of the house and away from the snack food temptations.

Go for a walk, grab the bike and ride 5 kms, slap on the roller blades and hit the path! Make sure you take plenty of water with you, and don’t go to 7-11 on your excursion! If it is winter time, have some free weights at home, a walker, or call a friend who talks for a long time!

The aim I guess is to replace the satisfaction of excersice with the satisfaction of "treats".

No comments: