Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Any time, Any place, Summerrain…

There now exists an admirable title block (see above) for my blog posts. Yay for html. I am pleased. I spent a small portion of my "busy" day today changing around my template, and a great portion researching topics for the 2003 Blogathon (coming up fast). Mostly I spent time researching the crop circle phenomenon - after watching M. Night Shyamalan's SIGNS again (great movie) the other night Duncan and I decided to undertake finding out more about crop circles as a mini/fun pet project, so when we were at the library on Monday I grabbed a book about it. Seems interesting, controversial (just how I like it). I will post something during the Blogathon about it. AND I am rather enjoying the new MSN 6 (IF you don't have it yet, go download it!) - not only did I chat with peeps for most of the day I also played games online with Megan and Duncan while they were at work. How much more fun can you ask from an online chat system???

So tonight Duncan, I and the kids, went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a special dinner. Where they live now has a great dining room with most excellent food - and tonight we ate in the private dining room. The food was incredible - I very much enjoyed the Salmon Pipotte (melt in your mouth salmon) with delicious spinach, mashed sweet potato and steamed red cabbage... I have never seen Raven eat so much! I do believe that the greatest thing you can do for your body is to give it good food... and today my body got a gift for sure! mmMMmmm good food. After dinner we sat outside and watched the kids play together (Grant was there as well) and then we went upstairs and Grandma showed me about 85 years or so of photographs. What an amazing family I have found myself welcomed to be a part of. The pictures tell an amazing story. I was very honored.

Well, it is actually 4:05 am right now (woke up ans was just re-editing my today post) and I was gonna stay up a bit more but I am thinking I just might be heading back to bed to snuggle up beside Duncans warm body! Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments: