Friday, July 25, 2003

And 2003 Blogathon is upon us!

First of all, I want to send a BIG THANK YOU to my sponsors. They have contributed $65.00 sponsorship to my cause of supporting the organization DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS. Check it out, I think you can still make a pledge to support me!

Also, while I am awake all day and night tomorrow please feel free to send me feedback either through email or the remarks/comments section... I will also be online to chat if you would like to add me (just mention "blogathon" so I don't think its my crazy stalker).

MSN Messenger - alliesmyth@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger - walks_like_summerrain

Tomorrow's Blogathon will also herald the launch of my new blog template. I hope you like it, and luckily there wont be too many bugs to iron out during the blogging process. Anyways, I know how patient and considerate all of my readers are!

No comments: