Wednesday, July 09, 2003



It's the crazy philanthropist in me...



Sponsor Allie in the 2003 Blogathon!

I have decided to particpiate in this years BLOGATHON.

Blogathon is a revolutionary project that involves hundreds of Bloggers and "universal web addicts" alike engaging the internet in order to raise money (via pledges) and awareness for their chosen charities. This years event is the third annual Blogathon, taking place on the 26th of July 2003 for 24 hours straight.

Yes, I will post every half hour for 24 hours straight.

Last year's Blogathon event drew over two hundred websites and raised more than $50,000.00 in donations. This year I will be blogging in support of DOCTOR'S WITHOUT BORDERS. Please check out their website, take a virtual tour of a refugee camp, and take a moment to make a pledge towards my cause! Your support is entirely appreciated!

And... as I have to come up with roughly 48 topics to blog about during this time span, please feel free to send any requests that you would like me to tackle. Really, anything. All suggestions will be met with open mind and an appreciation of challenge.


Sponsor Allie in the 2003 Blogathon!

No comments: