Friday, August 01, 2003

Sunny Days are Here Again...

This blog is coming at you from sunny Edmonton, where life is good! We have a place to live, we have a school for kids, we even have afterschool daycare. I have had two interviews today, and a serious inquiry. A very productive day indeed. We also had a quick lunch at Hooters in West Edmonton, a delight Duncan had never had before, and very much enjoyed. I think I might even throw his bday party there! I got spoiled today - I will talk a little bit more about it tomorrow when we are home.

After playing with the dog at the off leash area, and being treated to a wonderful meal of Buffalo at a delightful place called Sawmills, we are now settling down to enjoy the summer evening at Quynns house with Bellini's and episodes of Yes Minister. Does life get better then this? Well, therer could be air conditioning... rolling eyes now...


No comments: