Tuesday, August 05, 2003

How many of you can't really see my blog page?

I have a very good 19 inch monitor with amazing colour and resolution - and to me my blog page looks fabulous... but I have come to realize that on a lesser machine, at a smaller resolution, it might just look like ass.

I always have my settings on the highest quality, and as such, this page is best viewed at 1280 by 1024 (32 bit colour). I also have the monitor running at 75 hertz (I sit in front of it alot, I don't know how people have it any lower!).

So I am considering changing the background image a wee bit to enable people with smaller screens/lower resolutions to see more of the picture. Anyone with any ideas, let me know! I have a pretty busy day a head of me today (going to callaway park) so it might not get done right away, but feedback is always appreciated.

No comments: