Friday, April 11, 2003

Successful Performance!

I had my annual evaluation at work today, and it was great! I haven't had this type of evaluation since I left the army, but I am deemed competent, qualified and dependable with a good manner and positive attitude (that the abridged version). Yay me. These kinds of things are good ego strokes once in a while.

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot to mention that I was offered a Bike Courier job for the summer if I would like it! I had mentioned to a friend I would love to get paid to ride my bike (and be outside for the summer) and she recommended me to a friend who owns a courier company downtown. I don't know a whole lot of details yet, should find out more over lunch today... and I am not available until the end of April anyways.... but it's been a good day!

No comments: