Saturday, May 31, 2003


Duncan say's I can have any color I want...



I am very partial to the orange, but that pink is pretty darn cool as well (When Duncan originally bought my game boy advance he had wanted to buy pink but they were all sold out). And that yellow is awesome... sooooo many pretty colors.... which should I pick???

Today we spent some time at the Public Library after going out for lunch, and I carried home The Corrections (by Jonathan Franzen), A Nation Too Good to Lose (by Joe Clark), Communication Miracles for Couples (by Jonathan Robinson) and Esquire's pocketbook of wisdom... What Every Man Should Know About Marriage (by Scott Omelianuk). The little marriage book is chalk full of bachelor type humor and with just a glance I can see that there's gonna be some laughs going through that one with Duncan.

We are still watching the federal PC Leadership convention (they are going to a fourth ballot now, between McKay and Prentice) and the hockey game is just starting. But I have to admit, my heart just isn't into it this year. We are talking about going to the neighbourhood bar to watch it, but I could take it or leave it. I feel the sacracity of the Stanley Cup's be tarnished this year and I am feeling a little brusied, in that choir boy kind of way.....

No comments: