Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm only doing this because Daveberta did it first...

Your results:You are Wonder Woman



Wonder Woman
82%
Spider-Man
80%
Green Lantern
80%
Superman
75%
The Flash
75%
Supergirl
72%
Catwoman
70%
Iron Man
60%
Robin
50%
Hulk
50%
Batman
30%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

Good thing Duncan likes Wonder Woman. She's way better looking then Green Lantern. What kind of Super Hero name is Green Lantern anyways?

2 comments:

daveberta said...

Congrats, Allie!

At least Wonderwoman is cool! Green Lantern has to be the wimpiest superhero EVER!

I was quite dissapointed as I'd hoped I'd be Spiderman...

Duncan said...

Alas, Colin, Sam and I can be enough Spider-Man for all of us. I was still hoping for Batman. But I'll take Spider-Man. So long as I can date Wonder Woman.