Friday, December 05, 2003

Words preserved between the quotation marks...

Quotes. Almost always memorable, whether they bear truth, wisdom or falsehood - and they have always fascinated me. Ever since I was old enough to write I have been scrawling down statements and sayings that have touched me in some way. All a quote has to do to get my attention is have an impact on me in some fashion and I am recording it for prosperity.

My online quote collection is only a partial attempt at putting together this collection (click BACK TO QUOTES to see the main menu). With 6 billion people on the planet, people are saying things everyday that strike me as important, shock me or make me angry. I almost can't keep up.

I have reams of quotes I keep meaning to add, and today I have determined that I should get around to it - but don't quote me on that.

What is your favourite quote(s)?

No comments: