Thursday, December 25, 2003

A Christmas Gallery



Duncan commanding his Counter Terrorism Squad in Rainbow Six 3 RavenShield



Wesley trying out his new TV, Game Cube and various games



Raven's favourite gift was her Game Boy Advance SP, and Pokemon Pinball



Zoe was so excited about her gifts she even opened hers before everyone woke up



I was spoiled this Christmas! I am excited about getting to some reading (Notice I was given Salam's book - first blog in paperback) and enjoying my other gifts

I am going to take a mini blog hiatus for the holidays, just a couple of days, but I hope these pictures will tide you over. Take care everyone, I am happy that you visit; the pleasure is all mine!

Hope all is well with you, best wishes for the Season and a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!

No comments: