Friday, December 12, 2003

Rock, Scissors, Blog

It's been a long week! It certainly is a busy season! I took Duncan out to Hooters for Beer and Wings, and he bonused a cute orange balloon from the Hooters girl... or was it an orange balloon from the cute Hooters girl...?

I am happy that we have found ourselves at the weekend. I am happy that we can stay up late to finish our Civ III game and sleep in tomorrow. I am happy that we are about to consume the bottle of Baja Rosa I just brought home...

I found this in my inbox a couple of minutes ago...

From : Duncan Wojtaszek
Sent : December 12, 2003 8:39:14 PM
To : Allie Smyth
Subject : Re: tonight

Listen baby.

I lvoe you . YOu are the best. My vewry favourite girl.

DUncan

PS: I am drunk. But I think I could type better if I tried. Maybe.


Happy Sigh. You can't always get what you want, but if you try real hard, you just might get what you need...

Bring on the weekend

No comments: