Friday, October 31, 2003

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Wow are my kids excited... Wesley was a soldier and Raven was a witch with green hair. The weather was amazing! Its only about -5 out there! The kids got the Mother Load at West Edmonton Mall - enough that they could barely carry it all home, and then there were homes on the way too! This must be a dentists dream!

I bought myself a movie to watch tonight - Rocky Horror Picture Show, and with some Malibu and pineapple juice, Duncan and I are going to celebrate Samhain in style, when the kids go to bed tonight. This holiday brings out my inner Wiccan, and I am going to indulge it. What spells can I get up to tonight???

I spent most of the day today heavily indulged in self reflection. Kim and I are working on lists for our blogs (mine is done, hers isn't), you know, the 100 or so things about Allie you always wanted to know. Although my trip down memory lane netted me a list of 200 things, always have been an over achiever! It was an interesting excercise, I recommend it if you have a couple of hours to spare it. I will publish mine soon, in a little pop up window you will find underneath The THE GIRL BEHIND THE BLOG pop up window.

Happy and safe Samhain, everyone!

Merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again.

No comments: