Monday, April 03, 2006

Sometimes "Customer Service" goes too far!

No, really. I came back to my hotel room Saturday morning and this is how I found my bathroom...


The maid had arranged neatly all of our things (there were three of us staying in the room) together on top of two outlayed face cloths. It kind of freaked me out - I've never had this happen before at any hotel I have stayed at - and I couldn't help but think that the Maid had likely touched my toothbrush AFTER she cleaned the toilet... When I casually mentioned it to the woman at the front desk when I was checking out the next day she said they do that as a service for all of their guests.

Interesting. I wonder what focus group came up with the need or desire to have thier toiletries moved into some weird (yet ordered) formation.

Oh and more AGM/Calgary pics on Flickr now.

2 comments:

Guelph First said...

Twilight Zone theme is going through my head right now...really kinda weird.

Notice the blue toothbrush is facing "right" and the red one is facing "left"? (okay, okay...maybe, just maybe they're really pink and green.) Damn colour blindness.....

Jon said...

Wow... Looks like OCD at work there.

Reminds me of the movie "Misery" with Kathy Bates.