Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's a Quote kind of day...

"Hancock is smart, dedicated and is one of the most knowledgeable politicians in the legislature -- as government house leader he was involved in every piece of legislation that's gone through the assembly."
- Graham Thomson, The Edmonton Journal

"I am passionate about what I do, I enjoy it ... however, we move on and there's another big challenge ahead and I'll be equally passionate or even more passionate about that. I've been ready for the race for a long time ... all that held me back was the appropriateness. In my view, it was not appropriate to campaign with a new vision for where the province should go when we're still working on the current (government's) vision. Those circumstances have now changed."
Dave Hancock via/for James Baxter, the Edmonton Journal

No comments: