Sunday, February 26, 2006

Milk, Cookies and Post Secondary Education

I didn't actually have any milk or cookies yesterday, but I did have an awesome time. The conference sessions went well, I enjoyed the topics and lunch was served in the LaRonde Revolving Resturant which Duncan and I greatly enjoyed. Here's the view:



A look into the heart of downtown Edmonton



Edmonton River Valley and the glass pyramids of the Muttart Conservatory


After the conference debriefing seven of us (ah seven, the best number in the world) went out to Whyte Ave for dinner and then, after dinner, to a little dance club called the Funky Buddha. We didn't actually get to dancing because apparently there was just too much to talk about (my voice is a little damaged today). We got home only a few hours ago...

No comments: