Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hit by a Bus...


"Why Mr. Bus, What BIG Windows you have..."

Today I got hit by a bus. Obviously it wasn't going very fast and I appear to be ok. It's amazing the range of emotions you go through when you are hit by a bus: disbelief was quickly replaced by anger and then concern briefly before disbelief again took over... I mean really, what are those big windows for if you're not going to look out of them?

So, I seem to be fine. My arm (the part I instinctly rose up against the mighty bus to stop it) was sore for a while but I think now it's more my pride than anything that is bruised. Good thing I see the Mayor tonight, my story will be an interesting addition to the conversation!

Anyways, as my Dad would say, "live to fight another day."

I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, wow. That's all I can say...

I hope your arm's feeling better!

Heather said...

Holy cow....!! I'm glad you're okay!

Allie Wojtaszek said...

Thanks for the concern! A week after the fact I seem to be more than ok. I had worrisome shooting pains on Friday and numbness on Saturday but seem to have healed. I am strong. I am woman, hear me roar.