Sunday, February 08, 2004

It is Sunday... right?

The weirdest thing just happened. Our alarm went off. At 0630 am, Classical music. Haunting Classic Music. At the same time, two rooms away, Wesley's alarm is going off. Wesley's alarm doesn't go off until 0700am on weekdays - thats what it is set at, when it is set.

The really weird thing is, on Sundays we have a strict ban on alarms (except for when needed by hockey). I sure as hell didn't set my alarm, and even if it was by accident, it's always set on buzz.

Cue Twilight Zone Music...

So, feeling a little "off put" and "weirded out" (and wondering "who" might want us awake) I come downstairs to the computer to make sure everything is alright with the world so I can go back to bed. But my computer date, for whatever reason, says it is Saturday.

Oh Well. Time is fairly relevant only to the situation at hand. I am fairly convinced it is Sunday morning, so I am going back to bed!




No comments: