Thursday, July 07, 2005

One year ago today...

Duncan, with all my heart I take you to be my husband. I will love you through all times, through the good and the bad, the joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and to trust in you completely. I will make you a part of me, and in turn, become a part of you. Together we will face all of life's experiences and share one another's dreams and goals.


Our Wedding Vows

I wanna make you smile, whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you



Outside of the Legislature

I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you



Kissing on William Aberharts desk...

I'll miss you, I'll Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold



Removing the garter

I'll Need you, I'll Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control



Hold my hand... forever

So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you


No comments: