Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving

The Champion Idealist (eNFp).

Today at work I did the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) workshop. Not Surprisingly, I am an ENFP. Here is the short break down of characteristics:

Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. Sees life as full of possibilities. Makes connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceeds based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.


Today I had a few of those "aha" moments I am so fond of. Duncan is an ISTJ, which is the exact opposit of ENFP and likely why we go so well together. I did find one web page that suggested the perfect match for an ENFP was an ISTJ - but I think it might have been suggesting they were one of the few personalities that could put up with us so well! But, seriously, I do think we complete each other in many ways, this is just one more way I have of understanding it.

I had a lot of fun today. There is alot I could blog about but we are heading out to dinner at Quynn's house any second now and I still need to get ready... how eNFp is that?

No comments: