Friday, May 20, 2005

Quick Update...


I am such a geek!


Pleased easily, I am.

And my toys please me. Duncan bought me Luke to celebrate our waiting in line for the 12:01am May 19th showing of Revenge of the Sith, and the rest Duncan and Deven got for me when we were in Red Deer for dinner. Yes, that is the covted Darth Vader Burger King Toy. That's how special I am!

After we watched ROTS we slept a couple of hours and then headed to Banff, dropping the kids off in Calgary first. The couple of days in Banff were heavenly. Then we picked Deven up in Calgary and brought him back with us for the long weekend. It's going to be fun - we've rented movies and are likely going to see ROTS again (ofcourse).

Revenge of the Sith = Great! I liked it alot and found that having read the book before hand was beneficial for having all the back story that they weren't able to include in the movie but alluded to. I really am such a geek! Seeing that I am married to the world's biggest Star Wars fan I can attest that this experience has consumed us in ways that most people wouldn't understand, and it has for weeks even. Wesley, Raven, Quynn, Brett and Beatrice joined us for the movie. We waited in line for hours, but luckily they sat us at 9:00PM. We had great seats, and there were light saber battles, great costumes and a beachball that occupied us in the theatre while we waited for 12:01AM. I will likely blog more about the movie later, but it's been a long day and I want to go play with the boys (video games, people!).

Lots of politics lately, of course. But that's a blog for a different day!

No comments: