Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Luke Skywalker


Luke Skywalker

"I want to come with you to Alderaan. There is nothing here for me now. I want to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like my father."
- Luke Skywalker, A New Hope

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you."
- Luke Skywalker, A New Hope

"You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
- Luke Skywalker, Return of the Jedi

"You're wrong, Leia. You have that power too. In time you'll learn to use it as I have. The Force runs strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. And... my sister has it. Yes. It's you, Leia."
- Luke Skywalker, Return of the Jedi

"I can't kill my own father."
- Luke Skywalker, Return of the Jedi

"It is the name of your true self, you've only forgotten. I know there is good in you, the Emperor hasn't driven it from you fully. That was why you couldn't destroy me, that's why you won't bring me to your emperor now."
- Luke Skywalker, Return of the Jedi

"Your thoughts betray you, Father. I feel the good in you, the conflict."
- Luke Skywalker, Return of the Jedi

No comments: