Monday, September 27, 2004

Together, Team Alberta!

Well, officially my last day on the job is this Thursday (Yay!). My first official campaign event is Friday (Duncan's is this Tuesday night). Things are really starting to pull together, we both have very good teams to work with and I am getting excited - even though I am facing the several small dilemmas one might expect to face when so involved in a campaign that is in another city. However, We shall perservere, that much is obvious.

I am not sure exactly when I will be opening the campaign office (likely just after Thanksgiving), but I am both looking forward to Calgary (election excitement, election events, friends, my fav gym, chinooks), and dreading it (missing Duncan, my kids and the puppy already). Actually, dreading is likely too strong a word, as they say absence makes the heart grow fonder... and between the two of us working in senior campaign positions in two seperate cities, we will still manage to find the time for one another. We always have.

Maybe during my time off (between this job and the Campaign Office) I can find my blogging groove again. I haven't written anything impassioned in a while, it's like a crude form of blogger's block. Suggestions of topics anyone?

No comments: