Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Proud of my Man!

I, ofcourse, have many reasons to be proud of Duncan. He accepts all sorts of challenges and then works really hard to master whatever it is that he has set out to do. Many of you who have seen his blog, so you already know what I am bragging about, but I have been waiting patiently for a chance to show off his latest creation, so here it is!



It is a vector image. That means he drew it himself, in photoshop, from another actual image, a photograph. Each area/colour/shade had to be accurately and patiently hand drawn, and it was amazing to watch him put it together, especially inspiring when he had difficulties and still pressed on with determination until he had finished it. And this was on his first try! I am looking forward to his next project!

No comments: