Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Help Us Find Our Parents

Lyle & Marie McCann

I think about Lyle and Marie McCann and their family all the time.

I can't help but feel that there is nothing I can do except hope, pray and watch from the sidelines. Of course, there isn't really anything I can do. But this family has been an amazing inspiration to me, the way they have remained positive and focused during this crisis. Their simple plea "Help us find our parents" touches my heart and makes me want to help in any way possible. I never knew Lyle and Marie McCann but I feel like I do now, or would very much like to know them.

If you have any information that may be helpful in the search please contact the St. Albert RCMP Detachment immediately 780-458-4300 or 780-458-7700 24 hour complaint line or Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).

No comments: