Monday, November 24, 2003

I'm bored too...

I'm Bored

my father thinks I am: the next Prime Minister
My mother thinks I am: rich
my ex-boyfriend husband thinks I am: a good Mom
you get embarrassed when: Duncan teases me
makes you happy: Duncan, my children, eating sushi and chocolate, sex, music, Hockey
upsets you: George Bush
you keep a diary: Forever and always, all the good, bad and juicy bits as they happen
you like to cook: I love to cook, but I enjoy being cooked for as well!
you have a secret you have not shared with anyone: No secrets from Duncan. Its absolutely refreshing to trust someone so completely that you can tell them every last deep dark secret, and they still love you, even though
you're in love: Yes I am…
you set your watch a few minutes ahead: Watch? What Watch? Time is only relevant to the situation at hand
you bite your fingernails: Sadly, yes – I try very hard sometimes though not to
you believe in love: completely
the cutest female you know: I got a thing for my friend that looks like Drew Barrymore. I know, it’s shameful, but man is she cute!
the weirdest person you know: Joel
the Loudest Person you Know: My kids
the Sexiest Person you Know: Yummy Duncan
Your close friends: Duncan, Dawn, Cathy, Michele, Elizabeth, Kerry, Renee, Joel
Most Boring Teacher: Hard to say – after a few years of University there is too many. I only remember the good ones
your most overused phrase on IM: LOL or LMAO
the last image/thought you go to sleep with: Duncan
your best feature: my breasts, tongue, legs, maybe my hair
Inside joke: That *I* am the Evil One (laughs)
take a shower everyday: Baths preferably. I like to be clean, hairless and smelling delicious
have a(any) crush(es): yah... But they are all on girls and therefore relatively harmless
think you know you've been in love: You only know you have been in love when you actually discover that you are in love, for real – and then it is unquestionably obvious -and yes, I am in love!
want to get married: at least twice! (yet another inside joke?)
have any tattoos/where?: thought about it, a lot actually, no tattoo yet
piercing/where?: soon to have a pierced tongue
get motion sickness: no
think you're a health freak: sometimes
get along with your parents: as long as there is distance between us
thunderstorms: incredible – I love being in them, so much raw power

Hat Tip: Found this at Chimerical Dreams.

No comments: