Saturday, July 14, 2007

Tagged by Duncan...

The Rules:

1. You post 8 random facts.
2. At the end of your blog, tag someone else and they must post random facts.
3. You leave your chosen people a comment telling them they've been tagged.

8 Random Facts about Allie

I am a bit of a geek at times - I have no problem saying Voldemort and I might believe in the force.

I'm an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church (1999), which often makes me think of my favourite Red Meat comic.

I served in the Infantry for six years and have been trained to kill.

I have my hunting license.

I can dream lucidly.

I no longer have an appendix.

I have never broken a bone (knock on wood!).

I love to sleep in but secretly worry that I am sleeping my life away.

I tag Lilly and Michele.

See also: 15 things I have done you probally haven't

1 comment:

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.