Monday, January 23, 2006

Six Figure Blogging!


When I started this blog I didn't really have any idea of where it would go or what it would come to be for me. I didn't even know I was a blogger! Now, a month away from my third blogiversary and 1054 posts later, I will soon cross the magical 100,000 visitors mark! Will it be you? Leave me a note so I can see where you are visiting from... afterall it's really all about the visitors, and 100,000 visitors can't be wrong!

Thanks everyone!


EDIT: My 100,000th visitor came here from Munich Germany at 11:33:41 am!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats!

michele said...

I second that!

Anonymous said...

Wow! 100,000 that amazing! Congrats.

Jason

Beatrice said...

Congrats on receiving visitor number 100 000!

Beatrice

Anonymous said...

damn, i'm too late! :) oh well, enjoy your fruitful blogging & thanks for keeping me in the loop!

STarr

Duncan said...

Congrats from me too baby! That's awesome!