Monday, June 07, 2004

THE RED MILE: a photo essay

Dare to Dream Calgary, Dare to Dream.



When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be,
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you



When I go out, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you



If I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you



But I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door



When I come home, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you



And if I grow old, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you



When I'm lonely, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's lonely without you



And when I'm dreaming, well I know I'm gonna dream
I'm gonna Dream about the time when I'm with you


Hat Tip: I'm Gonna Be: The Proclaimers

No comments: