Monday, March 15, 2004

WARNING! Baby Jesus cries when I blog about Sex.

This site belongs to an adult, sexually active woman and sometimes I might talk about sex. I might even talk about sex all of the time, if I wanted to. It's my blog, and I will post what I feel like at any given moment. People visit and choose to return, or not, depending on what they find here, as with any other page on the internet. It's commonly referred to as "free will."

If you are under 18 and can't handle sexual or suggestive content, just don't come back. Don't bother to leave me a comment lecturing me/us on restricting my/our content or what type of sexual conduct you believe is appropriate with my adult partner (drawn of course from your immense sexual experience I am sure).

If you can't run with the big dogs, just stay on the porch.

No comments: