Wednesday, September 10, 2003

MmmMmmm! I'm so yummy!

Strawberry!

Strawberry Pocky! You're energetic and you probably bounce around a lot. You're also a bit naive, and you probably fall in love easily.

What Kind of Pocky are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


They forgot smart, cute and sexy as well...

As my wonderful and understanding boyfriend can attest to, my variant mood swings (read PMS) today have made today a rough day, and I wisely decided to spare the blogosphere with any real rantings for the time being (although I did post on Duncan's blog this morning).

But we did some shopping today, and in honor of Duncan's fetish for Pocky (combined with the close proximity of an Asian food store) I bought him some Pocky. Just happened to be Strawberry Pocky as well. I know, the coincidence is shocking. While he sat here at the computer consuming all of them, he found the above quiz. Yes we are both yummy.

No comments: