Wednesday, November 03, 2010

(e)ALLIE joins the Century Club!


I've been exploring Empire Avenue now since March and I've enjoyed every stage that I've traveled through as an influencer there. I really do like the gaming elements of the site, especially the achievements you can earn as you build your portfolio and connect your social media sites. However I have come to realize that what I really love about Empire Avenue is the people there. Connections I have made - both locally and globally, communities I've become a part of and the friendships forged is what actually brings me back to the Avenue every day. The success of (e)ALLIE today is not just my own success; it is the fruit of the community I have found there. I could not have come this far without the support of my shareholders and other supporters on Empire Avenue... and neither would I have wanted to. Thank you all!

No comments: