Monday, September 19, 2005

Fall is here... Break out the Hot Chocolate


I captured this tree on the U of A campus this morning while hanging out with Duncan's cousin Allie. I think this tree in particular caught my attention as it reminded me of the burning tree in The Ring, which we watched last night. Tonight we will watch The Ring Two!

I think I will finally have to admit that it is Fall and bid summer a fond farewell. I do like Fall, it's a pretty time of year and the colours are amazing. I think I am going to spend this week enjoying Fall, kicking through piles of leaves, and a short Fall trip somewhere is in order!

4 comments:

Beatrice said...

Wow... that is beautiful. Where were you guys on campus when you took this picture? I don't recall seeing this particular tree before.

Allie Wojtaszek said...

It's right outside of SUB, in that new little alumni plaza.

Jon said...

How was the Ring 2? I still have yet to see it...

Allie Wojtaszek said...

It was good. not quite as scary as the Ring, but more like a continuation of the story with the Mom and the boy in it. Certainly at the end of the movie I couldn't tell you if the story was over (like if there was going to be a Ring 3) or if they had been successful in their task... The end of the movie leaves several cues that make you consider more than one option. It's worth renting for sure!