Sunday, February 13, 2005

Our Valentines Play, Act Five


Happy Valentines Day!  Posted by Hello


This has been a "Valentines Day Weekend" for us, our kids are away and we both took Monday off to be together. With 5 V-Days under our belts now we have artfully concocted a Valentines Day tradition that keeps the occasion from being too tedious, too commercially inflated and too one sided; we take turns each year making the holiday about each other. This year it was my turn to make it all about Duncan and I couldn't wait to give him his gift so I gave it to him this morning. I so love giving Duncan gifts (it is my weakness) and it is hard to contain myself at times!

I hope everyone is having as wonderful and romantic a Valentine's Day as we are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Texas Seo Expert said...

Nice Blog.. Check out my gift catalogs website featuring ideas for all holidays and special occasions.

Shawn T Lippert said...

Thank you for the informative blog
Here Is some additional
Chocolate Resources for Gourmet chocolate on Valentines day, Easter and Mothers day, if you or your readers are interested.

Build Page Rank said...

Finding an SEO expert is really hard to do. There are many self proclaimed who sound very convincing. What I have found out is the best SEO experts are the individual who work at their own sites using 3 main techniques: 1. Finding a way to add fresh content to their site on a daily basis. 2. Using SEO friendly forums or shopping carts to make your site huge 3. Link building. One way links, traded links and 3 way linking on SEO friendly sites. There are tools available now that allow people to do these on their own. Thanks! SEO Expert