Monday, February 28, 2005

Million Dollar Speech

"And thank you of course to Miss Hepburn. The longevity of her career I think is inspiring to everyone. But most important importantly and on behalf of everyone I know in The Aviator, thank you to Martin Scorsese. I hope my son will marry your daughter. Thank you."
- Cate Blanchett, after accepting her Oscar for best supporting actress.


I liked Million Dollar Baby, but I also liked the Aviator. And I love Martin Scorsese, I think he is brilliant, and I think the academy should stop passing him over in the Oscars. Thats my two cents worth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree,

I love NHL. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite teams and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time the team wins. Also I can sell my team stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportsmarket.com
you can log in and check it out for free..

They just released IPO'S for NHL this week, so there are alot of good deals there.

Keep up the good work on your blog!
-Erik

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about reference book. It pretty much covers reference book related stuff.

Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. lost prophets is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

Pat Martin said...

Congrats on a blog well done. I really enjoy your posts.
I have a unique valentine gifts website with the most current and up to date gift ideas for all holidays.
I hope you like it.

Living in Thailand said...

We have a website that was created during the Tsunami please let us know if any people there is found and we will delete themAfter the Tsunami