Friday, December 26, 2008

Make Glad the Heart of Childhood

Another Christmas Zooms Past

This has been a great Christmas Season - good times full of friends, family, celebrations, traditions and food. I love the Christmas season and look forward to it for most of the year; things like decorating the Christmas Tree, sending out Christmas cards, seeing the winter come alive with bright lights, and most importantly, the excuse to spend time with friends and family. It's those memories that I will cherish always. For me, that's what Christmas is all about.

Luckily I have a generous amount of holidays, which means time to relax, get reacquainted with my family, read some books, play some games, travel south and hopefully, take some pictures. Speaking of which, my Christmas Photos can be found here.

No comments: