Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Best of 2007

Since I won't be blogging much for the next 2 months (I am expecting a provincial election to force a Blogging Hiatus) I thought I would leave my viewers with some of my best photo's from 2007 (self selected of course). I live in a beautiful place - and this is a window into my world as I see it. I hope you enjoy!

Medicine Lake in Jasper, Alberta


Cape Mudge Lighthouse, Quadra Island, BC


Speech to the Throne, Edmonton, Alberta


Round Bales, Cochrane, Alberta


University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta


September Sunset, Edmonton, Alberta


Statue of Liberty, Las Vegas, Nevada


Edmonton Skyline, Edmonton, Alberta


Alberta Legislature, Edmonton, Alberta

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those are really awesome pics.

Allie Wojtaszek said...

Hey Thanks :)

Usually it's my only hobby that doesn't get me into some kind of trouble or hot water... usually :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are gorgeous, I really like the colors.

-g