Sunday, July 18, 2004

Home Again!


 
We don't have the official wedding pictures yet but here is a picture (taken by Duncan's Dad) of Duncan and I at the Alberta Legislature, waiting with our bridal party for Murray (whom married us) so we could finish taking our pictures.  You can't really tell but there was a freezing wind blowing us around at the time of the pic, but it wasn't enough to dampen any spirits!
 
The ceremony was beautiful, the wedding night amazing, and the honeymoon delerious!  I am working on the pictures to publish and, while I make no promises that I could be quoted on in the future, they should be ready soon.  It has been very busy since our return and while we are re-immersed into daily life, it feels like we are still on our honeymoon.  But I guess that's the way it is supoosed to be! 

No comments: