Tuesday, December 02, 2003

For Christmas I want a new job

Preferably one that provides me with some personal satisfaction as well as the opportunity to affect change in a meaningful and helpful way.

I want a challenging job in a professional, yet fun and casual work environment, where the hours are flexible and realistic, the pay is good and my input is always appreciated, acknowledged, rewarded and encouraged.

I want to work with educated, intelligent and creative people, who are inspirational, happy, confident and part of a cheerfully productive team while also being able to do their own jobs free of dependance on others.

I want a supervisor who is understanding, encouraging, proficient in training/teaching new approaches for my work ethic/regime and is also capable of providing a safe learning opportunity to develop my current skill set while exploring myself and my potential to develop myself further for the benefit of an organization and my own future accomplishments.

I desire the possibilty to move upwards within an organization or into the respective field itself at some appropriate time, or even in a completely different direction.

I want to enjoy my work life. I want to grow, both personally and professionally, within my work environment, as equally as I want to contribute to said environment.

Oh yeah, and it has to be in Edmonton, Alberta.

Is that too much to ask?

No comments: