Friday, June 09, 2006

Checking Out The Prey


Checking Out The Prey
Originally uploaded by Doug Lloyd.
If anyone wants to know why I want to upgrade the camera, this is why - I want to be able to take pictures like this. I *see* great shots ALL the time, like everything I look at is a picture from one angle or another. I know I have great photographic instincts and maybe even a little bit of talent to play with.

But my camera could never do this. It's not quick enough, the zoom/focus is not powerful enough and it takes too long between pictures (while writing the files). That's just the reality of a point and shoot camera...

But I want to be able to do this! You should check out the rest of his pictures too. They are all beautiful!

1 comment:

Allie Wojtaszek said...

I wish I knew what you were referring too ;-)